Throughout 2016 we continued in our mission to deliver the very latest sector insights; keeping you up to date with analyses, news, viewpoints and industry innovations.
However, we realise that there are never enough days in the year to read everything on offer, so we have collected 12 of the very best reads from last year and published them into one convenient source.
Download this comprehensive read for a round-up of last year’s most compelling contact centre news, views, analyses and influencers
- It's not the bottom, it's the foundation – Seth Godin
- Gen Z, Gen Y, baby boomers – a guide to the generations – Daily Telegraph
- 30 painful struggles you can only understand if you’ve worked in a call centre – Metro
- The secret life of a call centre worker – The Guardian
- The death of the call centre - Xerox Corporation
- The essential shift from Workforce Optimization to Workforce Engagement Management – Gartner
- The CEO guide to customer experience - McKinsey & Company
- Survival guide for the 21st-century contact centre – EvaluAgent
- The essential guide to using VoC to improve agent performance – EvaluAgent
- Seeing Culture - The IT Risk Manager
- The UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers' Guide 2016 – ContactBabel
- The puzzle of motivation – TED Talks