The Voice of the Customer (VoC) is about capturing, first hand, how customers feel about their experience with a business, product or service.
This invaluable information has a crucial role to play in the drive to manage and motivate agents to deliver the very best customer service.
Download this guide and discover for yourself the steps you need to take in order to introduce a comprehensive VoC programme into your contact centre.
- 5 key reasons why the Voice of the Customer needs to be heard
- What to look for in a survey methodology
- Your options when it comes to survey channels
- 5 tips for designing an effective survey
- Ensuring your VoC programme stands the best chance of succeeding